Sunday, November 19, 2006

I miss the books

I have been so tired ever since I started my secretary course in August. It's just a short, easy course, twice a week, plus my Japanese course, it's thrice a week. They are not as difficult as the courses in Poly for sure. Yet it already made me so tired. I salute those people who takes up part-time Poly and Uni course.

Tired is one thing, I don't have the time to read other books now. That is something I really miss. When I buy diving magazines or National Geographic, most of the time I just browse through and never read up thoroughly, which is a shame. This reminds me of one incident. One day I had to wait for Gab so I anyhow chose a magazine, Her World and read it at McD while waiting for him. I regretted sooooo much for buying that magazine. Fashion photos take up 90% of the few hundred pages magazine. Such a waste of my money. I know it's a fashion magazine but didn't expect almost 90% of it are just photos and ads. I would never buy such magazines again.

Anyway, hope I can finish and pass the secretary course without any problem around June 07. Though my Japanese course will still be ongoing. But it's just once a week. So I can enjoy reading freely again by then.

No comments: