Saturday, November 18, 2006

Miko's update and new cage!

Check it out~ The new cage I bought for my dear Miko~~ It's almost twice the height of the current one. It's got 3 levels. This cage cost me a total of S$111. I even bought a hammock for her~ The hammock is damn ex, over S$20~

I have not move Miko into this new cage yet. Because the base is without wire mesh, I didn't pee pan train Miko so I can't let her use this cage yet. Else she'll get her pee all over her body. Yesterday I had an exam, and after the exam was finished I went to buy stainless steel wire mesh for the cage. It costs me only $10~ soooo happy... I thought it'll be very expensive. It wasn't cut perfectly even though my measurement was perfect. So I had to do some amendment and add some things to it. Thank goodness everything worked so far.

Look at her checking out her cage. But hor.. she didn't seem too interested in this cage. Wasn't really interested to jump to second and third level. And she never even stepped into the hammock.

Though of course when she moves in, she'll definitely explore everything. But as for now, she is more interested in the "basement" - under the cage. hahahaha.... she likes to squeeze into places.


This is my Miko's 招牌动作 begging for treats. It is soooo adorable... so it's hard to resist her. I will post a video of this soon. She will "scratch" the cage especially the top part and turn her back and head to look at me. Sooooo funny...

She likes to be caress under her big ears, under her arms and belly, she doesn't like to be pat like how we pat a dog. If I pat her butt area, chances are she will turn to bite my hand soon.

This is how she looks like normally.


If I pat her head, and her ears will go back like a dog would.
And so... she looks like an alien head. hahahaha....

Look at her tiny hands.... and I find her tiny lips very very cute.

Take a good look at her tiny hands, you can see her tiny tiny fingernail!! cute~ isn't it? (click on pic to see bigger size pic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very the cute. Super Duper CUTE. I like.

Michelle said...

:D cute hor~ hehe... if got chance you must keep one too. My Miko is very strong headed, unlike other people's, more tame, will always stick with owner and stay on owner's shoulder. That's even cuter~~