Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Miko "cried"

I put Miko in her new cage yesterday despite her "protest" - bite the cage bar very very forcefully. From my observation her protest was less than the night before yesterday. I locked her there and went to sleepy.

To my surprise, she "cried"- made "wuwuwuwu" sound, the sound she'd make when she's moody. And she cried 3 times... never happened before. She made me soooo heartpain. So I pulled the cage until just beside my bed, called her name and sayang her a bit. But I didn't sayang her too much cos when times like this she tends to get angry and might bite my finger. But I keep calling her name.

She made a lot of noise by jumping here and there... caused me to sleep late.. and bad dreams about her. Luckily this morning she was fine as usual. But she was still biting the cage.. I hope she'll get used to the new cage soon.. It's very stressed for her and me if she still behaves like that.

No comments: