Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh God... such deep cut...

Oh my God........ Yesterday Gabriel helped me to make something for my Miko's cage using some wood. Actually I've made it myself but we were thinking to make a better one... I don't have proper equipment so he used pen-knife to cut the wood board. He had always been careful when it comes to things like this but... such bad luck yesterday, he accidentally cut his left index finger! and the wound reached the bone!!! It's about 4cm long....

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. Blood came rushing out, he is taking blood thinning medicine, his blood don't stop that fast as usual people. He called out something and said, "Have to go to hospital liao.."

I almost panic... We used tissue and wrapped around his finger and applied direct pressure on it. We reached hospital A & E in a short while and waited for about an hour before he went in to the Operating Theater. He was in there for more than 30minutes... I was so anxious... He got 5 stitches to his wound... 5 stitches... man...

I was really worried that he had cut his nerves but didn't, it actually missed by just a little bit... Every time I think about it my heart still skips a beat... 4cm long on index finger.. that's a huge part of on the finger........... and when I think about the feeling when the knife cut through our flesh so deep.... Jesus.....

While we were rushing to the hospital, Miko was out of her cage in my room. I have got no time to lure her or catch her back to her cage. And I don't hold her cos she'll bite me. She hates being hold. So I just turn off electricity in case she somehow reach those wires (they are placed high up). And I prayed she won't have any accident in my room. Else when I come back from human hospital I'd have to go animal hospital..

It's all my fault. If only I just be happy with the one I made then none of these would happened. sigh... so sad... so sad.... Gab asked me not to worry, and that it's only a small injury but it's not... such deep cut... sigh... sad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YY said,

such an unlucky accident, send my regards to Gab, as him to take care... You stop crying, as i know the wound on his hand, but the pain on your heart...
Both got to take care!

Michelle said...

thanks a lot ~ :D