Saturday, November 11, 2006

What a dream

Just when my hair has reached the more manageable length, I stupidly went to have an haircut. I want my hair to be V-shape and layered. But the girl cut my till quiet short, from front view. The length of my hair at the back remained the same but the front view.. I look like I have short hair again and my head looks like a football. Just hope my hair will grow faster.

Then I went to have a nap. It's been a long time I haven't take a nap during a cool rainy afternoon.

And I had the weirdest dream. I was at a kampung like place, and playing video games. Outside, my aunt and other aunties were happily throwing bodies into a hole, and those bodies then went in and become part of the video games. I took a glance. Bodies, as in dead people, real dead, half decomposed bodies. Those bodies were sliced into half, became 2 pieces, not left and right pieces, but front and back. Like the thin roti of Ah Kun Roti being sliced into even thinner pieces. And my aunt and those aunties were enjoying themself. My aunt even flipped the bodies here and there trying to find whether the bodies' heads were still around, but they're not. (I dream about this because I saw a dvd cover about cannibalism when my bro and I were buying dvd today and I was damn curious abt it.)

Then, there were ghosts in that place. A mother and a daughter. I didn't really see them at first but I know they're there. They were disturbed by all our human activities. So they started to disturb us as well. Me and another girl.. don't know who that is, began to fight back. We won. But the ghost mother and daughter went and "请" the father from hell to help them. Funny, because they are ghost, and they have to do something in order to "请" the ghost father up to help them.

So, seeing that, I must do something as well. I asked my father to "请" his grandfather, which is my great grandfather to help us. And me and the girl fought the ghost mother and daughter. My great grandfather gave me his "power" and we fought them off.

And after that I became a little bit different, like I've gained some unusual "power".. haha... A dog barked and ran towards me and wanted to bite me. I fought hard with it at first but after a while, it succumbed and licked my hands instead. Just when I tried to understand what's going on, I woke up.

hehe... I love sleeping and dreaming~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你是让自己想太多,还是白天想太多。。。我想好动的人连睡觉做的梦都不会斯文的。。。你同意吗?

我也是个多梦的人。却不是做好梦。。。因为想太多常常睡不好。。。

希望你能美梦成真,不好的就当作南柯一梦吧!!!