Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Have to spend money again..

Thinking of buying my dear Miko a new cage... at least going to cost me S$100... but I think it's necessary, because her cage now is all rusty at the base due to her pee. The cage I saw yesterday has got 3 levels, and there's a hammock too~ The hammock itself cost over S$20! But the thing is, the base is a piece of wood which is not good. But I think I can buy some wire mesh somewhere and make the base myself, which is also ideal when I think about it. Because if the base is not fixed to the cage as a whole, when it get rusted I can just make a new one and replace the base instead of the whole cage~ and the cleaning will be much easier~ Excellent!

But the 2 levels are made of plastic, if I buy this cage, Miko won't be able to bite a hole and stuck her head there to sleep, which she enjoys tremendously in her current cage. I'd have to think of a way to create the same thing in her new cage then.. else I think she'd miss her old "home settings"..

I will go and buy it tomorrow. It's a promotional item...hope it's still available when I go there tomorrow. Have to take half day leave to wait for them at home for the delivery.. Man... my precious leave....................

No comments: