Saturday, December 23, 2006

I want to go Madagascar~~~~

Everyday, almost everyday I would think about Madagascar. It is situated off the southeastern coast of Africa.
I want to go there soooo... much. It's not cheap, because of the airfare. I would have to save at least 2 years for it. 2 years because that's not the sole thing I want to do, because I still have to spend money on my course, on the exam fees, on diving trips, etc... I cannot forego diving and save for Madagascar. I'll endanger my life if I don't dive at least a few trips in a year. Your skill will get rusted and dangers will surface. So Madagascar will have to wait for me. I have to do some diving every now and then, while saving bits by bits for Madagascar.

Madagascar is such an amazing, beautiful place (other African countries as well). Many animals exist ONLY on the island of Madagascar. I simply llllooovvveee lemurs which is one of the animals that live no where else than Madagascar. They are just so beautiful.

Below are photos of different lemurs.

This is an indri-indri. "Indri" in Malagasy actually means "look", but the French mistaken it for the name of the animal.

This is ring-tailed lemur. There are quite a number of them in Spore Zoo and they are not quite afraid of human. I touched one of it when I when went to the zoo with EK last year. I touched its tail and then just slumberly get up and move away.
This is a Sifaka. Sifakawill jump side way like crabs when they want to move about on the ground, which makes them look ghostly, but very very adorable.

See how they jump~ Kawaii desho~~

Sifaka sunbathing. Don't they look so "alienly"? They really look weird, like those character which exists only in animations/cartoons, but a very adorable at that. The second photo looks like a goat's head stuck on a hairy human body. hehehe... It's just soooo... kawaii~...




THIS! THIS! The world's smallest chameleon!!!! How cute is that???? I want to see~~!!!!!

AArghhh... amazingly tiny, this chameleon. I want to keep chameleon~~~!!! I must, no matter what, I must go to Madagascar in my lifetime~!

No comments: