Sunday, December 24, 2006

X'mas eve eve..

Attended my colleague's wedding on X'mas eve eve, it's 23rd Dec lah, but I like to call it X'mas eve eve. I'm not putting up my colleague and wife's photos as I do not know if they mind.

Me and my Japanese colleague were there SHARP at 7pm, we really stepped into their reception area at 7:01pm. But the groom wasn't even there yet.. hahaha... so we went to hotel lobby to take some photos. And the dinner didn't start until 8:30pm. I was bored so I took some photos at the dinner table...

Ehm, I think because I focused on the light, so the camera assumed it was very bright so automatically reduced its aperture size? That's why the surrounding is dark, like in a dark room but it wasn't.

My subject in this photo was the reflection of the candle on the wine glass.

Another version of the candle shot, focused on the candle at the back.

My colleague is using Casio's Exilim, which has anti-shake function. I have never tried it but as I was too bored, I then took a photo (Casio) while violently shaking the camera. And it turned out pretty good~ So I used my camera then to try the same thing. And this is what it turned out. Pretty good still eh~? It looked as if the world behind my colleagues was moving yet my colleagues' faces remained quite clear~ Interesting right?

Heavy traffic jam on the way back.... I think we were jammed at Orchard Road itself for nearly an hour............................ I have NEVER been at Orchard Road on X'mas eve or "X'mas eve eve" at midnight. It was very interesting~ with people dressed up in costumes, etc. But I didn't manage to take photos of those.



We sent 2 of our colleagues home and reached my Japanese colleague's house (she invited me to stay over) after 1 hr 45 min... Damn tired I tell you.......................... and we slept for 4hrs and headed in JB. Today was another tiring day.. Once my stomach or neck begins to feel the slightest discomfort, my "battery" will run out in 1 hour. tiring...... came back and slept for 2 hours~ shiok~~

No comments: