Sunday, December 17, 2006

A rainy Sunday

Just had my shower and lunch, after a great badminton session with CK this morning. Been raining since morning, nice cool weather to sleep~~ but I can't.. still have to go back to Spore later. I could take a nap and go back Spore after dinner... but it'll be damn crowded during that hour. I hate it.

Today's badminton session was great~! Well, don't know about CK but at least for me. hehehe... I ran a lot today, saved a lot of balls. And I wasn't tired and was in high spirit to play on and on. I guess because of the Asian Game motivated us. hahaha... Pity for CK though... I am not able to play base line ball with him, not strong enough to hit the shuttlecock till far end of the court... I hate it. Why can't I hit till far end of the court??? After going gym for a year now, I am stronger but still can't hit till the end of the court. Sian...

There's a stupid asshole today smoked in the court. Imagine we're panting and gasping for clean air after a match at the court, all you get is smoke!!!! I talked so loud, "VERY STINKY AH!! VERY VERY STINKY!! I'M GOING TO DIE LIAO!!". I intended for him to hear it and I think he did. But of course, to such inconsiderate people, how would he care??? Stupid asshole.

I wanted to upload XuanXi birthday party's photo but this blogspot dunno why, after I uploaded I could see nothing. I tried since yesterday... cannot upload. So I am going to do it in office tomorrow...

It's always sleepy at this time, after badminton session... How I wish I don't have to work tomorrow so I don't have to go back Spore and just sleep till night..... wish....

No comments: