Saturday, December 09, 2006

Miko in hammock

Finally captured photos of Miko in her hammock~!!! I think she really enjoys her hammock now. But I haven't been able to capture photos of her in her hammock, because when she's in there and the moment I turn around to see her, she will immediately jump out of the hammock and give me that look of "I want out!", so before I can get my camera, she's out of it already. These few days, I sleep late as I was following Asian Game on tv. I kept her back in cage at about 1am and I sat beside her cage to watch tv. She saw that I ignored her begging of want to come out again, so she went into her hammock to rest. I had my camera with me so I quickly took photos of her in hammock.

Miko enjoying totally charred/burnt toast. Her poo is a bit soft... Burnt toast will help her clean up her digestive system. Before I gave it to her the first time I wondered how would anybody likes a charred toast... but she likes it sooo... much, I guess because it's crispy. hahaha..

"I am bored! I want out!"

Miko enjoying the new toy I bought her. She loves to chew on these, but it gets all over the floor...
I was lying on the floor doing crunches. And Miko had her gaze on me allllll the time, expecting me to let her out. I had my camera beside me so I took these photos from an upward view. haha...

No comments: