Friday, December 08, 2006

result - UNACCEPTABLE

I got my Japanese test result today by mail. I thought I have to go to the school next Tuesday to see the result.

It wasn't terrific. There was no ranking indicated on the letter. I guess because this year is only half of the 2 years advanced level. I cannot remember did my past year result slip indicated the ranking... I don't think I am in any of the top 3 though.

My result :

Grammar/vocab : 92/100
Listening : 42/50
Dictation : 42/50
Writing : 32/50
Oral : 45/50
Essay : 43/50

I scored 43 over 50 in essay, which I am ok with. 92 over 100 in grammar which I am satisfied. But... I scored 45 over 50 in oral test. That was... upsetting. I thought I scored perfect! at least could get 48 or so! I didn't stutter, I sounded natural, I was calm, everything was perfect and I was so happy when I came out of the test room. This is so upsetting!

Worse still, I scored a pathetic 32 over 50 in Kanji test!!!!! I don't understand!! There was only one word that I couldn't recall! Shit!!

I see too highly of myself.

I have to really buck up next year. This is really shit.

I have to invest and buy some books to practise now, though the books are fucking expensive. but I really have to study hard next year. Such result sucks!! SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! Totally unacceptable!

No comments: