Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photos of Barney, YY, Gigi and CK

Went out yesterday to Marina Square to have dinner at the Changing Appetite. The food was so so..

On the way towards MRT station we took some photos. Quite nice deco ya~ Gold and purple. Looks nice in the picture.


CK say this photo is "Do Re Mi". Me forever is the "Do". hehehehe... My right hand looks like swollen... because of my bag.
"Tu.. Tu....~~" Me~ Captain of mini train~~!! "All aboard all aboard~!"

I like this photo... so sweet~~~ No lah, I am not saying I am sweet lah...
I meant the colours in this photo are sweet. hehe...

and I loveeee this photo~~~ I don't like Barney, but I guess it's ok to share a car lah.... haha.... Barney is bigger than me leh~ My right hand was weird because there was no space to put my hand.... ha~ I look like I am from 小人国leh.....

My legs are weird so I cropped part of it. My pose was weird. But anyway, nice colour of the flower so took a pic. Lucky CK brought camera. I was too lazy to bring mine. hehehehe... thanks to CK~!

No comments: