Sunday, December 17, 2006

Xuan Xi's 1st B'day~

We attended Xuan Xi's one year old birthday on Saturday evening. See all photos in my album. Remember to click on the "Full Size" button.

Here's Xuan Xi with mummy ST. So cute isn't he?

A mei3 ren2 yu2 pose... We bought him the correct gift~ At first we thought of a small kid bike or car. Then finally we decided on a mini basketball set. He loves throwing balls into holes or basket-like stuff. ST also told me XX recently love throwing things into basket~ haha... we made the correct decision.

XX is very energetic..

ST, Angel, Natasha and YY.

Angel, Natasha and me. Yucks I am so damn fat. Although Natasha commented that I seemed to lose a bit of weight. But my arms.... it seems that the more I work out at the gym, the fatter my arms are...

YY managed to "steal" XX for 4 or 5 times.

Gigi, CK, EK, Huang and Xin Hui, who is expecting in Jan.

YY had done it again~I didn't manage to carry XX. I seemed to scare him off.. ahhahaa.. he threw away his bottle every time I wanted to carry him.

Time to blow the candles~!



Tested out the slow shutter flash and normal one. Slow shutter (left) is best provided subject don't move and the photographer has a steady hand. Which means I am saying I have steady hands. hahahahahah.. just kidding.. don't throw up your Saturday's cake...


Patrick, XH, Natasha and me. This time it is "do-re-mi-fa". Of course I am the "do".


Gigi had no problem whatsoever carrying XX. XX prefers guys than girls lah. So cute this photo~~

Look how happy XX is~~

Angel literally "rob" XX over...

No comments: