Friday, December 01, 2006

Let's all be happy

I were asked to deliver something to customers at about 3+pm today, to Ang Mo Kio then to Tuas.

I couldn't concentrate while driving there... From AMK to Tuas was easier as I used PIE, I just had to drive straight until the end of the expressway. But I was in a hurry, drove a bit faster than usual, and I couldn't concentrate... kind of dangerous....

I just couldn't keep my mind off the "discussion" that took place before I left office.

So many people are unhappy. My social circle is extremely small. Yet, there are already at least 4 types of relationship problems (including my own) which caused unhappiness. I once thought I am the only unhappy one. Which of course is not true. Everybody has a certain degree of problems, including the rich and the poor.

I had my down time, I've dwelled on unhappy things, I've cried dozens of nights, cried hours at a time until my eyes swollen like a gold fish the next day... but , life goes on. Earth doesn't stop turning.

I tried not to think about it and try to divert my attention to other things. If I can change the situation and make it better, make it the way I want it, then great. But there's nothing I can do to change the situation. Then I either have to accept it, or get the "source" of problem completely out of my life. However, "denial" is the easiest to do, "accepting" is not. I think I can say, so far, I've got myself out of the denial state, which is good.. I think...

I've watched the friends around me. I've listened to their problems. I've tried to give my opinion. But giving opinion, and "meddling" is very close? I hope none of my friends are offended by what I've said. Up until now, I've said things which I sincerely hope to alter all my friends into "happiness boulevard", even though I myself is not very happy. But we are all trying. I know it's not easy but... it upsets me knowing about their sadness. I hope I can do something.

When I was driving on PIE, I thought about all those different kinds of problem which different friends encountered... my eyes went wet. This is the first time, I felt such way about somebody else's problem. I've grown extremely sensitive and sentimental in these few years. I don't like this, I don't like this AT ALL. It's hard. It's like... when I see an extremely beautiful sunset, I would cry, when I see a mother chimpanzee hugging its baby, I would cry... It's totally crazy.........

At the end of this post, I hope none of my friends were upset by my opinion that I've given. If I've offended you (yes, you, you who are reading my post) at any time, I am sincerely sorry. My intention is hope all my friends can be happy, honestly, from the bottom of my heart. I sure hope I myself can be happy again too........

Let's all be happy again.

No comments: