Friday, December 01, 2006

wanna f*ck?

I just came back from Sg, switched to my Malaysia line, and I got a voice message. By the way, how come M'sia phone service provider doesn't tell us who/which number left the message??

Anyway, from the accent, the message was obviously left by a Malay male. I couldn't get the first few words, but what's clear is that he said, "Wanna fuck with me?"

This was the first time I received such voice message. I had no feelings towards this, no angry, no upset feeling.

I only wonder, what excitement would he gain when he can't even see or hear the other party's reaction? I mean, these perverts, they like excitement. They want their "victim" to be scared, to scream, to cry, etc. When they don't see or hear the victim's reaction, what fun is there?

I worked as a receptionist in a hotel before. It's always interesting to work night shift. It's extremely quiet but I didn't mind at all working night shift.

And once in a while, we'll receive calls from strangers, men, to be specific. The man would call, and if he heard the receiver is a woman, he'll moan and groan or panting heavily like when they are making love. At first we just hang up.

But he won't stop calling. So, when he called again, me and my other female colleague would put it on speaker phone, of course, that was when there're no guests around lah. (Anyway, he always call around 3, 4am, hardly any guests)

So we put it on speaker phone, he continued his moaning, and we were laughing (silently) like crazy... Then my male supervisor would moan back to him! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.... and that guy would hang up immediately. It was sooooo... funny.

My supervisor sometimes will go to nearby phonebooths to check if there's any guy there, in case this pervert is using nearby phones. If so, then it's not funny anymore.

When he calls again, we would let him moan all he wants, my supervisor will then ask him things like "wanna fuck?", "come lah", etc etc. The guy would kept quiet before he finally hung up. Sooo... funny, kind of spice up our boring nightshifts. hahaha....

No comments: