Monday, December 05, 2005

At the NY Club

We went in at about 11:15pm. It was kind of quiet but the crowd started coming in after midnight.

I love myself for being so淑女...... sometimes… hehehe… (we haven’t started drinking yet~)

Carrie, Dickson and me. This is what people called 左拥右抱... LOL… Jolyn, if you’re reading this, don’t worry, Dickson was a good boy… yeah, he was… ;)

Buddy buddy. Steven and Felicia.

Felicia and CK.

Dickson, Natasha, YY.

Why was my hand so weirdly placed???

Dear friend, Steven. Steven hadn’t been sleeping for at least 30+ hours, I reckon. Poor thing. Steven, in my eyes, has always been… “cuddly”… LOL… I don’t know why… Even Malaysia’s famous chef, Chef Wan thought he was so darn adorable when they met in a hotel in KL. Chef Wan thought his face looked like an egg.. Didn’t he pinch your face, Steven? I thought that was so cute. Heheheh…
Anyway, I wanted to take a pic of me hugging him. We were such long time friends, I wouldn’t have to worry about Steven might misunderstood me for having a fondness of him. hehehe.. but Carrie said we both looked very unnatural in this photo… hahaha…

Khee Yang just puked. I only found out when I returned to the seat. I said “Ooooohhh..” while I hurriedly taking out my camera… *evil*… hehehehe…
But it was frustrating.. my action wasn’t fast enough to capture his “puke-in-action”… Lucky for him. hehehehe…

Dickson making faces.



Angel joined us only around 2:30am. She couldn’t join us earlier as she had a dance performance on that same evening. By this time, everybody has had “some” volume of liquor in our stomach already, especially…

Dickson...
hahahha… but he’s always crazy with good fun without any influence of alcohol. Check out the man behind. He was doing some rrrreally funny moves which made Carrie and I had so many laughs.
He was like, tap his foot 3 times to the left, 3 times to the right, again and again. It was ridiculously ugly and hilarious… I told them, that’s like playing a computer game. I positioned my hands like holding a joystick in front of me and I said “go right right right, go left left left…”
AND predictably, he "DID" what I “told” him to do. HAHAHAHA……

We later learnt that this is actually a popular dance move (if you can call that dancing) now called “shuffle”… I don’t know if I spelled it correctly. They actually gather on every Friday or what to dance like this… Gosh… DON’T EVER ask me to do such moves, I’d rather kill myself…...


I love this pic! Everybody’s enjoying ourselves, even though the music there sucked. LOL… Good company, good fun! By the way, I’ve never posed like that before. Hahaha… I think I look like a 兔女郎... ... ...


Er… I forgot these guys’ names… The red shirt guy is Tony I think, the other… Simon? They were just acting…

Carrie and me. Sweet girls, aren’t we? Hahahaha…


Dickson has gone crazy for trying to kiss Khee Yang… ... ...
Nah… He’s just pretending. Dickson is a straight guy with a lovely wife at home expecting a baby boy REAL soon~

And with the crazy Khee Yang “passed out”…

it’s about time to leave~
Ck, YY and I went makan prata until 4am, and then we went home.

It was a fun night~

No comments: