Friday, December 16, 2005

Graduation Dinner

I am glad that I went to my Japanese language graduation dinner this time. I didn’t attend last year… It was quite impressive. The school actually invited the minister of The Embassy of Japan~! And I received my certificate and award from him~ When he’s giving his speech in the beginning of the ceremony, I suddenly felt like I am Harry Potter, in the great hall, listening and looking at Professor Dumbledore. Hahaha… Not only the minister was there to present us the awards from the school, top students even received a certificate from the Embassy Of Japan itself!

My reward is $70 worth of Isetan vouchers. Hmm… not bad. Ha~!
I didn’t know anyone at my table. However the other 3 girls beside me were very friendly. We had a fun time laughing and eating to our hearts extend. All the teachers were nicely dressed up. I REALLY should have brought my camera… I was thinking, since I don’t know anyone who’s going to attend the dinner, surely I wouldn’t bother to take photos… There was a teacher, Kudo-san, she’s very very beautiful and sweet, like Noriko Sakai (酒井法子). The four of us girls kept saying, “Oh she is sooo… pretty…”, “Oh she is sooo… sweet…”… Imagine how the guys would be attracted to her if they ever see her…

Next year, I must change my lazy attitude and really work hard in my Japanese language study.. It really is getting tough… Gambarimasu~!

No comments: