Monday, December 12, 2005

A boyfriend like this

Went Orchard with Angel on Saturday. She wanted to take photos with Andy Lau.. yes, Andy Lau. I always wanted to do that too~ ha! So we did :

*

*

*

*

*

*



Yeah, we took photos with Andy Lau’s poster.. not with Andy Lau… hahaha…. There were “6 Andy Lau” there, in the poster. But there were people standing on the other side… so we couldn’t take the other 3…

I’m not a big fan of Andy Lau. But he just looks sooooo… charming in the poster… Every time I pass by his posters my cheek muscles will lose control and smile at him. LOL……… People will think I’m siao…

Then I saw another poster… I prefer this than Andy Lau. I mimicked the model's posture… :

*

*

*

I love this picture~~!!! Only that I shouldn’t smile…I should have put up a cool face like the model. But there were so many people around… a bit “paiseh”… Oh… if only I have a boyfriend whose body looks like this… …

No comments: