Sunday, December 25, 2005

On Christmas Eve we visited baby

It’s Christmas Day~ Merry Christmas everyone~
Very cooling day it is. I hope tomorrow will be a hot day though… I am going diving….

Anyway, this blog is about my best friend Soch Teng’s new born baby~!! It's a boy~ born on 20th December. Yet to be named, so i'm just going to call him BB here.


Here’s the proud father

No mummy’s photo here though.. Mummy looks tiring now, so… know lah, we girls must look pretty pretty then only want to take photos~ Wait till baby’s full moon, then I’ll take nice nice photos of cute baby and pretty mummy

The gifts we bought for baby~


When we just got there, BB kept smiling in his dreams… so cute~~ haha… and when I talked to him (he’s half sleep after he took the milk) he smiled to me quite a few times~ Hmm… guess BB likes my voice, eh?

We wanted to wait for BB to wake up and play with him. He’s supposed to wake up to take his milk already but he kept on sleeping. He’s so cute.. We were very noisy but he was sleeping as soundly as we were not there. We waited for so long and finally he’s awake. But he falls back to sleep right after he took his milk……… No choice…







We said goodbye to BB and left to have some tea break in a well-known café at Plaza Pelangi.

Felicia ordered mushroom soup… I couldn’t help myself but blurted out in front of the waiter, “Wah…so small ah?” As you can see, the bun is bigger than the soup…

This photo is funny…It looked as if YY is very “buay song” with Carrie.

Very delicious looking Latte.
Felicia was commenting about the heavy downpour at this moment. And I said to her, “Well, just imagine that it is snowing out there~” More romantic to think it that way, no?

Afterwards, Carrie and Felicia left to continue with their own programs for the evening. YY, Natasha and me went window shopping for a while.
I wanted to buy Angels and Demons at Popular bookshop. But can you believe it I couldn’t find it?? You can’t walk into a bookshop in Spore without bumping into a pile of Dan Brown’s books. But here they only sell 2 Dan Brown’s hard cover books which cost hundred over Ringgit each… Forget it…

Then the 3 of us continued our girls’ talk in a café named “Batu Keras” (means hard rock) outside of Plaza Pelangi. They sell traditional kopi-o~~ I like~~ YY kept saying why they called the place “Batu Keras”, she figured because they can’t use the English words “Hard Rock”, so they use Malay instead.. haha… quite clever actually.

I like this photo if it’s not blurred. Again, no flashlight caused it to blur due to the slightest movement of my hand. YY and Natasha took their meals at the previous café. So then now it was my turn. I ordered nasi lemak.

YY can’t help but said, “Wah, the fried chicken is “very BIG” loh..” hahaha…

The forever pretty Natasha.

Me look so muscular… Dunno good or bad…

No comments: