Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finished uploading...

I've finished uploading the photos... Don't really feel sleepy... but... more like.. I don't feel anything at all.......... Gosh... My head is empty...totally empty... it sort of requires me to think rrrrreally hard about how to get to the Japanese School for the exam... cos I can't think now.. Jesus... I'm sure gonna fail... aaahhh.. what the heck, retake the exam next year then...

Jesus Christ.. it's already 6:15am.... I better be hurrryyyyY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the effort in putting up those pics despite the fact that you are truly exhausted. Still.. here's my 3rd GOOD LUCK wish for your papers! Thanks for pinjam-ing your wonderful camera too!

Michelle said...

No problem at all~ I enjoyed tremendously taking photos for people since it doesn't cost a cent. LOL..........