Thursday, December 22, 2005

Do I look "lian" or do I look "lian"?

I had a haircut and dyed my hair at a hairsalon in JB last Sunday. I asked the price for highlight/dye my hair during my last visit there, and was told it's either RM60 or RM80. This time, I told my hairstylist I want to highlight my hair and guess what, the price has suddenly shoot up to RM138, JUST for highlighting.

I told the hairstylist, it was her who told me the price is RM60 or 80.
She said, "Oh, I am afraid if you choose RM60 one hor, you can't see the highlight, it's too few."
Then why didn't she said so when I asked her previously?? And so she "suggested" I pay RM100 instead for the highlight.
"At least it's more obvious than RM60 one."
I categorised that as some kind of a fraud.

Anyway, I swear I am not going to return to her for any hairdo again.
Every time I go there, she will say to me, "You RRREALLY don't want to perm your hair?", "You'll look more feminine you know?", "Are you very sure you don't want to perm your hair?"... It's so annoying.
And I was so damn naive, thinking that she really feels that permed hair suits me better. Then YY told me she kept pestering me to perm my hair because they'd earn more!! ... Geez.... how naive can I be to actually, almost believed her??

And I am not very satisfied with my hair colour in the end. I think I look like "ah lian" with the few strands of golden coloured hair...

Here's me.... Do I look "lian" or do I look "lian"... ...?


Plus... I complaint to her that she cut my fringe way too short previously. and told her not to cut it too short this time. And guess what she did? She merely "ka-tsa" (the sound of scissors at work.. hehe..) once or twice on my fringe and THAT'S THAT. She never really did anything to my fringe BUT just put on a show ("ka-tsa, ka-tsa") to show that she DID do something to it. In the end, I went back home and cut the fringe by myself. But I'm not very skillful...... so I look silly in the end... sob..sob... Nothing I can do now but let it grow longer...

No comments: