Sunday, December 04, 2005

A day without sleep

The time now is 5am... Went chiong in a disco in JB called NY Club after attending an old time friend Patrick's wedding. Left at 3:30am and went makan. Came back at about 4:40am... took a shower... and now sitting in front of the computer uploading photos.

I have to leave JB at 6:30am for a Japanese exam in Spore... I have to get up before 6am... If I go to sleep now I have less than one hour to sleep (need to blow dry my hair first...)... So... I better don't hit the sack...

I broke my own record now... going to take an exam after chiong in disco.. without any sleep at all. The last time I didn't sleep was years back when I worked in a hotel... Worked 2 shifts straight to cover a no-show colleague.

I don't have enough time to write all about the wedding and the disco today. Here's a "preview" of what was going on... heheh... (oh hey friends, if you don't like your photos to appear in my blog, please let me know and I'll remove it ne~)

Oh, guys, you can view other photos here. But a lot of them were blurred... really difficult to take indoor photos... You guys thought I have "steady" hands and good photography skill... but it turned out that you all were wrong..! A lot of the photos I took were also blurred.. frustrating...


A "reproduced" photo... Patrick is so handsome in this photo and Sin Hwee is so beautiful. Didn't know Patrick can be so charming. hehehe....

At the end of the dinner, these two guys, Steven and Ah Qiang were having... 交杯酒..... :p

At the discotheque. This is what they called 左拥右抱.. hahaha... From the left, Carrie, Dickson and me.

Dickson and Khee Yang. Khee Yang just puked...

No comments: