Monday, December 12, 2005

Diving at Pulau Hantu

We went Pulau Hantu for diving on Sunday. This was my second time at Hantu since 3 years ago…. This time the pier had been changed from Jardin Steps Jetty to West Coast.

All the rich men’s “toy”…Very very nice boats…

Me~! I look so fair now because of rainy season…



Winnie and me.

My new bikini~~ I love the colour! But it’s not of very good quality…


Gabriel back in action.

Phillip with his big, nice smile.


Clockwise from top, Alex, Philip, Dillon, me, Ivan, Andy and Winnie.


Me gearing up in the water. I used to prefer giant-stride than backroll entry. But I’ve done so many backroll entries and I am scared of giant-stride now… Hantu's water looked so clear~
Putting on my weight belt with a stern face…


Phillip, Ivan.
The trios. Me in the middle… v-pose again.. double v-pose this time…

Me looking ugly, about to descend.

Here I go, see you after the dive~

The last time I dive Hantu during my Open Water Course I got stung by hydroid on my legs... Itchy for nearly 2 mths! Now... this time... I wore booties... n gloves.. But I only wear my gloves after I descended... SO my hands got stung by some other organisms on the surface before I descend and after I ascended. My hands and fingers are so god-damn itchy now~~!!! Helpppp!!!

No comments: