Monday, December 05, 2005

Patrick's Wedding Dinner

Ok, I’m sure going to fail my JLPT…

Hahahahaha…. It’s not because I didn’t have any sleep. Lots of the grammars and vocabs I have never learnt before…

I almost dozed off when I was reading the questions… Something I haven’t “experienced” before during any exam. LOL… There was a point where I actually was hallucinating… seriously… flashes of what happened in NYClub appearing before my eyes…… hahahaha…
Chee Khun, YongYong and me were the first to arrive (before 7pm) at the dinner. Such punctual people we are. Hahaha…

Sin Hwee the bride, beautiful isn’t she?





Khee Yang, egging YY to drink Martell. He poured a fifth of a glass or so plus water and egged YY to “bottoms up” with him. At this point, somebody came talking with him. Clever YY switched the glass of Martell with a darker-coloured tea, and hid it under the table… I thought KheeYang would notice the cheat as the colour was so different… but he didn’t. LOL…..~ Khee Yang are you reading this? Hahahaha…. You’ve been fooled~!! YY drank a full glass of tea NOT Martell~!! YY, you’re brilliant! *evil grin* heeheehee…

How come my head looked so tiny??? Looked weird……

Natasha has always been a 淑女 in our eyes. Look at how I was standing in this photo…
exactly the same standing posture with Natasha. So that makes me a淑女 too~ hahahaha.. well, at least.. within the duration that this photo was taken.. LOL..

The naughty version. But too bad this photo is blurred… frustrating…

The girls. Felicia wasn’t in the photo, went to change her clothes.

The groom and bride drinking 交杯酒…
Oh no… it’s not the newly wed… It’s Steven and Ah Qiang… hahahahahah…

The boys and the bride. Girls’ photos with the bride was too blurred…



At the end of the dinner, Patrick was a bit blur already…hahaha… he thanked me for coming with a blank expression on his face… I had to ask him “Are you okay?”… LOL…. He had mixed drinking beer and liquor… A bad thing to do…

No comments: