Thursday, December 29, 2005

My drawings

I miss secondary school days. Not the days when we had exams though, exams suck.

I wasn't a very hardworking student during sec school. I don't revise at all after school hours. So I had plenty of time. And I drew these (I dug them out when I talked to my little cousins about drawing on Xmas day):

Sailormoon.

七龙珠. My proudest "work". The person who laminated this almost spoil the whole drawing!! It wasn't properly placed, the paper got stuck. See the crease on the top right side. I spent about 2 weeks drawing this. If the whole thing got stuck, I would cry and smash everything in his shop!!!!! My heart almost stopped when the paper jammed and the man tried to pull it straight using brute force. I thank every God in the world that my drawing was not ruined... It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to draw this a second time...

This is a character from Lodoss War. I love this drawing. Well, actually I love each and every one of my drawing. haha...

I wonder if anybody remembers PJ and Duncan. These 4 drawings are about 10 years old... Geez... I couldn't believe it. They are already 10 years of history...

Can anyone recognise who this is?
It's Brad Pitt. Sorry, i know, I drew, not drew, "dotted" his nose and mouth a bit ugly... haha.. I spent 2 weeks doing nothing but "dotting" this drawing until my right hand was left with not much feelings. This drawing is already 9 years old......

I wish I have the time to draw again.. but it's so difficult...

No comments: