Friday, December 09, 2005

I hv a lighter, I'm not a smoker

Look what I bought yesterday at Bugis Junction..

A lighter.

Aint's it nice? I find it very elegant and stylish. There were a few designs, all were very very nice. I had a hard time choosing one.

But why the hell did I buy a lighter since I'm not a smoker? Simple, to light up those aromatic incense sticks. Actually I bought a pack of matches previously. But last week when I tried to light them up I got so fed up and threw away all of them. The matches just lighted and went off immediately. I don't know what was wrong with it...

So when I see this lighter, I really couldn't resist buying it... I was saying to my friend, "I'm siao.. I'm not a smoker and I'm buying a lighter.." And not only I had a hard time choosing a prefered design, I had a harder time choosing its colour. It's got silver, blue and black. All looked equally nice... I really couldn't make up my mind... I usually spend more time deciding on the colour than the style/design/pattern.

Then suddenly I remembered, my Sony camera is black. And I'm getting a new mobile phone today, and it's black too! So the decision on the colour of this lighter, needless to say, came easy at this point - black, definitely black. hehe...

Oh, I almost forgot... The sales asst showed us the other lighter, "anti-wind" one. The flame was green colour instead of blue and orange. And it burned like a welding torch/blowpipe (I don't know which word is more proper, I found these from dictionary). I was a bit "sua-gu" (mountain tortoise) when I saw it... hahaha.... but those really are some cool lighters.

No comments: