Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thundering Night

It was raining cats and dogs and thundering all night yesterday. I reckon there were millions like me, awaken by the bloody loud thundering...

I like it to rain in the middle of the night but not one with thunders... It was so bloody annoying.. When I was about to fall asleep again, it thundered, on and on...

I am not sure whether I was dreaming this morning... I heard my alarm clock said (yes, it "said", or.. "announced", whatever you put it) "Seven, twenty two A.M." I set the alarm at 7:05am every morning. It's supposed to snooze for 10minutes every time I pressed the button. So it couldn't be "Seven, twenty two A.M."...

I love this clock a lot. It's a "talking" LCD clock, surprisingly cheap and good. When I bought it, I realised it doesn't have a light. But then, it talks and tells me the time when I pressed it, I supposed I can do without the light. You can choose the alarm alert to be a cock's crow, or a bird's chirp, typical alarm ringing tone or the time announcement. Though at times it can be annoying when I am too tired to raise my hand to shut it... It goes "Seven, Thirty A.M.... Seven, Thirty A.M.... Seven, Thirty A.M.... Seven, Thirty A.M.... Seven, Thirty A.M............. " until I am so annoyed and had to wake up.
(This alarm clock can be found in Woodlands neighbourhood shop, fyi )

But anyway, alarm clock IS a very annoying thing. It buzzes you to wake up, when you don't want to, it reminds you to go to work, when you don't like to... I hate to passby JB pasar malam's watch/clock seller stall... They would turn on allllll the alarm clocks that they are selling and all sorts of alert tone ring together... That's easily the most annoying thing in the world!! I mean, everybody CAN SEE that they are selling alarm clocks............................. Do they have to turn on ALL alarm clocks to let you know? Geez....

Hmm.. The title of this blog is about thunder and I digressed and ended up talk about alarm clocks... "brilliant"......

No comments: