Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bad luck

Recently was soooo unlucky. I am always unlucky at year end.

The other day while driving company car, I kindly let a SBS cut my lane from my left to the right lane. Then that stuuuupid driver don’t know how he drove, his bus scratched my company car!!! Luckily I wasn’t driving my MD’s Mazda… He never even bother to stop, that stupid driver.

Then I went “da bao” duck noodle for lunch. The lady boss was sooooo.. busy, business was very good. So I thought I could take the chili myself instead of asking her to take. She had passed the noodle to me without putting in the packet chili. But taking a packet of chili, such simple thing also I failed to do. The chili dropped on the floor. And sooooo.. unfortunate that the packet broke apart and chili was all over the place……. That adds to the lady boss’s trouble instead of easing her job which was my intention. She got kind of unhappy of course. And I was so embarrassed I left hurriedly.

Lesson learnt : don’t try to be too nice. Bad things always hit back on me on the face when I tried to be nice...

And hor, I ordered duck noodle, yet she gave me char-siew noodle, sian diao….. end up I ate only the noodle. Cos I wasn’t in the mood to eat char-siew. Yeah, what things to eat also depends on my mood.

Then on that day, I hit my head on the car twice. Once on the back once on the top of my head. So unlucky.

I also “detour” to petshop while running errand, wanted to buy hamster food. But all but one of the petshop were closed……………….. and the one left did not sell the brand I wanted.

Sueh….

Go away go away... all the bad luck go away!

No comments: