Sunday, January 14, 2007

Phuket August '05 - James Bond Island

We joined the tour to go to James Bond Island (locally named Tapu Island), where the movie "The man with the golden gun" was partially filmed. It's at the North Eastern part of Phuket. The water here are murky. But the (I can't think of the word I want to describe here...) view was breathtaking. All these are limestones, I suppose. They came up one after another, and another, and another, and another... they are endless. very very beautiful.

My bro and me. The Indian family on my back has 2 kids whom were so darn noisy! The youngest girl of about 4 years old, started crying even before she got on the transfer van. And she cried throughout the WHOLE day........... and I mean WHOLE day.

My camera doesn't have panaromic function. So I manually, agak-agak took a few photos intended to be combined like this. Thus the colour different was very obvious.


The one in the middle, is James Bond Island.

We had to take long boat to get there.

And this is... I don't know, I forgot. hahahaha....

Expensive souvenirs were selling there.
This is a 150 years old Muslim village entirely built on pillars, named Kho Panyi Village. We had our lunch there.


A poor gibbon kept as pet I supposed. I loveeee gibbons.....

They look so much like a soft toy......... sooooo lovelyyyyyyyyyy

The makcik, used only fishing line to fish, without fishing rods. And she had caught quite a few~

This was at Lawa Island. Which was crap. We thought we'd be brought to a nice beach as it was written on the brochure, we can either swim or snorkel there. But.... look at this photo and you know what I mean by "crap".

We had got nothing to do there. Not even a place to sit, unless we want to get our butt wet. Besides, we were there only for 45 minutes, even if the beach and sea were nice, swim what... forget it. But I found something interesting to do. There were many holes on the sandy beach. Of course, crabs. "Crabs" this time, not "crap".

The were so tiny~ So adorable...



And the "sand ball" they filtered out were also tiny of course. So it's very very cute.


No comments: