Saturday, January 20, 2007

Broke...............

I am broke, I am so broke. Spent half a day shopping with ST, came back home at 7:30pm, asked my bro to continue shopping at Jusco.

What a great shopping day~! Most satisfying shopping day in a longgg time~

However, my recent spending... is ehm.. quite a lot to me... here's a summary :

Diving insurance : AU$145

Top from Ezen : S$32.90
Top from ... (forgot) : S$34.50
Top from Osmose : S$24.90
Top from PhutureLondon : S$19.90 (or LondonPhuture?)
Skirt from G2000 : S$30.00 (or S$31?)
Skirt from G2000 : S$30.00 (or S$31)

A new spec : RM380
Top from .. (dunno name) : RM35.00
Top from .. (dunno name) : RM40.00 (or 45?)
Pants from Giordano : RM58.00 (after a RM40 less!)
Pants from Giordano : RM58.00 (same pants from above, 1 is black, 1 is white )
Pants from Jusco : RM64.00 (after 20% discount)
ZA 2 way foundation : RM49.90 (2 packs~ Cheap~!)
Revlon liquid foundation : RM48 (after 15% discount)


That's a total of :
AU$145 (about S$170+)
S$172
RM733 (about S$323)

=S$665...........

man... that's a lot to spend in one month. I paid some by cash, some by credit card, going to pay my bro slowly (cos he pays the credit card bill first).

I almost spend the money saved for diving trip.. I can't pay them all.. Once you start shopping you'd just lose control... therefore.. better don't go shopping often. I am so broke.

Today I am wearing my new spec. I feel that I've lost my 女人味wearing this spec..... However, something happened when ST and me went makan at Yews Cafe.

The waiter said something to me, well, should be, asked me. But I couldn't catch what he was saying. I went "Apa?". He said it again, I thought I heard "model" but I thought it was supposed to be a name. I thought he perhaps thought I was someone he knew. I was still blurred when he repeated, then he said, "Bukan ah?". Then I shook my head slightly and he left our table.

Then ST said something like, "Happy hor? Someone asked if you were a model." I was like huh??? Was that what he was saying? ST said that's what she heard. haha.. so funny. Was it really the case? But can't be. I guess he just trying to make a customer happy by saying a little white lie. But at least now I think I am not very ugly wearing this new spec, ya?

ST and I had escargot, shisamo salad. She had something..orange salmon for main course. I had ostrich steak, which half way eating it, I felt so disgusting like I was eating raw meat. Couldn't finish it. I almost throw out one piece of the meat... decided to give it up after that.

I was on MC on Thu & Fri, but as I was not too sick, I went to the Asian Civilisation Museum. And it was darn cold and I got more sick after that. Today I was better, but after a day's shopping and in the cold JUsco... I am fucking sick again. Feeling really nausea now. So... signing off. Ciao.

No comments: