Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lousy and good movie

Was at home today, watched 2 dvd movies. One was "The Nun". When it was being shown, the radio stations were praising it like the best horror movie, blah blah blah. I don't usually like to watch horror movies, but the way they described it, was like soooo... great....

It turned out to be the lousiest horror movie I ever watched. The actors were extremely lousy, the story was totally unconvincing.... in summary, everything sucks. I asked my bro to throw this dvd away. Not worth to keep at all. A movie you wish you never watch.

Then I watched Will Smith's "The Pursuit of Happyness". Yeah, it's "happyness" not "happiness" in this title. This was recommended by the dvd seller. hehehe.....

Will Smith is a sales man struggling everyday to make ends meet. His wife left him and he was with his son, whom, is his real life son~ Brilliant kid~ It was a very touching movie. I am not sure but I think this is based on true story. I cried at the end of the movie. So touching. Go get this movie if you can. It's nice.

No comments: