Sunday, January 14, 2007

Phuket August '05 - Cape Phromthep

This was Cape Phromthep view point. A famous place to see sunset and sunrise.

It was good but not as magnificent as I thought it was.

Some people were playing music using indigenious Australian music instrument "didgeridoo", I think. I search the name from Wiki. I love their music.

There was a street magician there. He was kind of good. Everybody was excited watching him. But when he took off his hat to ask for money, most people just turned away. I didn't give him any money either...... In this photo, he made the card flew.

A lighthouse museum.



Sunset. See... wasn't very impressive, right?



Me again~

We were on the way back to hotel in the taxi. And the taxi asked us if we wanted to stop at a smaller viewpoint. It was already dark but we thought, what the heck, go and see it anyway. And I took this nice photo. The bay in the pic was Kata and Karon Beach. We were staying at Kata Beach.


Zoom in the Kata Beach.

No comments: