Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Karaoke night

I had a great evening with YY and Gigi yesterday . We went KBox at Marina Square. Gigi and I went to MSquare by ourselves first as YY was late. We then walked and walked and walked till almost reaching SUntec…… but we were going Msquare..not SUntec.. It turned out that Gigi thought I knew the way and I thought he will lead the way……………

Karaoke at Kbox was great. Well, the food was great, service was great, sound system, so so… I don’t quite like it. But the food makes up for it. One person pays $24 for karaoke, 1 drink and buffet dinner. The buffet was very good actually, it’s got Chinese food, some fried stuff, herbal soup, others mostly sushi, also got chawan mushi, not forgetting dessert (cakes) and ice cream. The thing I like most, was, oysters~~~! yummy~~~ The oysters were so big, and very fresh, very satisfying indeed. There was also sashimi but only salmon. YY said it was fresh. We totally enjoyed eating the food.

I sang mostly old songs………I even sang 船歌~~ hahaha… really grown old indeed, I don’t like most of the new songs. But I sang船歌to test my 气, cos I’ve been playing badminton almost every week with CK for about half a year, wanted to see if I can see one note longer. And indeed my 气is “longer” now~~ Sooooo happy. Hahaha…. There were quite a number of Japanese songs available. And I was so happy singing those Japanese songs~~~ When I sang other Chinese songs, YY commented that whatever songs I sang it then sounded like Japanese……... ahahaha……

And we all sang 郑秀文’s “爱的wan歌”, so nice to “geng” and sing this song, the 3 of us sang together this song, so shiok. We sang this for the second time before we left. And Gigi suddenly sang it in Chinese, caused me to burst into laughter and we laughed non-stop. He did it on purpose but I thought his Cantonese was bad and sang wrongly. I laughed until I got tears in my eyes.

The 3 of us walked to MRT station together, took the wrong way again, really jialat… hahaha…… When we reached the control station, YY said “Hey, the train to Pasir Ris came already.” (YY and I take the same train) And I said in a matter of fact, “Yeah, 那你冲下去loh.” HAHAHAHAA……… I said so spontaneously and it was so funny at that moment. YY and I had a good laugh.

It was fun yesterday. Very happy.

No comments: