Thursday, January 25, 2007

Look what? Look?

I drove my company car out to run some errant. When I came back, a car was blocking the one way lane at my office building. It was the car workshop people. The two men were talking.

I waited for a short while but they did not seem to care that there was other people behind, and did not seem wanted to move. So I "horn" at them.

The guy standing beside the driver seat looked up at me with an unfriendly expression. Me too looked back straight at him with a "buay song" face. I don't know if he can really see my face because of the reflection on the windscreen. We looked at each other for quite a while you know?! What the fuck?! Look what? You fucking bastard was blocking my way and I was nice enough to wait for a while before I sounded my horn! FUck him! Asshole!

Then they were still not moving. This fucking idiot started dialing his handphone and talked on it. I waited for another 10seconds. There were cars behind me. And I sounded my horn for a second time. He continued talking until he finished then only he moved slumberly. Fucking stupid asshole!

No comments: