Monday, January 08, 2007

I hate alarm clocks

I didn't sleep well yesterday night... had bad dreams the whole night. Woke up with a heartbeat of what must be over 120 per second. But I totally forgot what were my dreams when I awoke.

And I hate alarm clocks. When it rings it means you have to get up for work. The only exception is when I want to wake up early to catch a plan and go diving~ haha.. but that is like, happens once every year..

When I am on vacation, it's very funny how my biological clock works. All of us would set the alarm for next day morning. But it happened countless times that I would wake up just before the alarm goes off. Even when I set 2 alarms (one watch, one handphone), I'd still be worried that something will go wrong with the 2 of them and caused me miss my dive. hahaha... so usually, I don't know how, but I'll automatically wake up before the alarms ring. SS said I wake up before the alarm rings to check if the alarm clocks are working properly. hahaha.. very funny...

No comments: