Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Don't like new spec..

I hate my new spec......... It looks good on me but.....

I feel that my vision is hindered by 20% when wearing this spec........ Its frame "leg" is those wide type which is quite popular now. My previous spec was quite fragile type. So I thought I'll change and try this. But I really hate it!! It's so wide that I can no longer see the things that I normally can see (sideway).........

Of course I can't just change it... it cost me a few hundred bucks........

Wearing this spec... everyday it feels like I am not completely awake ........ everyday I feel my eyes are so heavy........... Never had I thought it'll affect me so greatly. I hate my spec. Contrary to my previous one, I am constantly aware of my spec..... I hate it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: