Friday, January 20, 2006

肚子大大

*Disclaimer* This post is NOT an imitation of Xiaxue's recent post about her conversation with friends in MSN. It's just a coincidence that Gab has drawn something interesting in MSN. I thought it's funny, hence this post.

Know who this is?


THAT, is Gabriel's interpretation of ...

*

*

*

ME!

Because I kept saying I’ve got a bit of biceps. AND big tummy after meals. And so, he said I look exactly like…

*

*

*

Lilo...




Hence, this...



I think that is a very good portrait of me. Though I don't have such a big biceps... LOL... And I do not want such big biceps... looks horrible... but at times, I do have such big tummy.... LOL...

By the way, I think Lilo is a cute name... Maybe I'll change my name to Lilo... OR ask my friends to call me Lilo after meals only. hahahah.. Maybe that can serve a reminder for me not to eat to much, ya~!

No comments: