Wednesday, January 25, 2006

DIY greeting card

My brother sent this to his friends and me. These are my doggies. One for me to hug (while sleeping of course), one to put beside my pillow so that I can rest my hand on it. hahaha.... These 2 are in JB. I've got another 2, one is a pig, another is the big doggy but pink one. I wanted to post about my "soft toy family".. but haven't do so... hahaha....
I don't know why the last pic was distorted... It never happened like this when I upload photos... You can click on the photo to view the bigger version.

Anyway, very cute right~? hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute indeed. Must give some credits to your bro for being so sweet to do this. And I have the same doggie as well!! Very nice to cuddle, can be buddy with your doggie... heh!

Michelle said...

Yeah, the doggie is very nice to cuddle~~~ ^_^ I ever thought of buying every colour and keep them in the closet for future use..... hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

wow! ur bro so creative man! well done! nice.. nice..

Anonymous said...

Waoh! very cute leh.