Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's eve

This post is a failure. Cos I didn't take any photo except Yong Yong frying fries. YY and I went Felicia's house. The rest of our friends came late... as they had to attend wedding dinners. To the people out there, please don't get married on new year's eve lah... it's such a spoilsport People are supposed to go countdown party one mah...

By the way, I just dyed my hair on new year's eve... I bought the darkest brown available but my hair looks like true black now. I think I look so... funny.... like I'm wearing a wig... I hope the colour would fade a lot after 2 weeks cos it usually do... I look sooo... silly now.... I'm so not used to seeing my hair in this colour... I have had brown coloured hair for so many years... but because the recent hair colour really made me look sooo... lian.. I had to change it.. There goes my RM100 for highlighting my hair

Back to the evening's gathering, Felicia had been a very good host for the evening, taking care of our every needs, hehe.. thank you Felicia But Felicia has got to impove on chicken-frying-skill, ya~ Doesn't have to be first class standard fried chicken lah, but at least has to be cooked inside out... hahahaha..

YY helped out with the french fries. I took a second photo cos the first one can't see her eyes. YY said then we can call it "贞子炸薯条"....

Felicia said she bought french fries because of me, because I said french fries is my favourite food. Thanks again Felicia~ You know, I was very happy(like a kid) to see the pack of fries when I reached your house. hahahahaha... cos you didn't tell me you also bought french fries when I asked you. I wanted to ask you whether you also bought fries one leh.. hhahaha.. but I paiseh. hahahaha

Natasha, her brother, his girlfriend, CK and Carrie joined us after 10 and 11pm respectively. Carrie was wearing a very nice red dress she just bought for the dinner. I love her dress You looked very pretty in that dress Carrie. CK showed us his photos taken in Shanghai. I love technology. It enables us to take so many photos without having to pay so much to develop the photos. And you can take as many photos as the memory cards would hold. It's just so wonderful

Then the guys watched ghost movie which, I hate~! hahaha... not that I really hate it lah, but I'm scared mah... YY, Natasha and me kept looking at each other instead of the tv... It was hard for me because I was sitting right infront of the tv... I was very curious about what's going on in the movie (it's Korean) but I dare not watch... because I have to sleep alone... CK very bad, he said, "You where got sleep alone?? There's many ... around you one... Just that you don't know only..." Very bad ah you, CK... hahahaha....

We asked Khee Yang to buy some ice from 7-11 before he came to join us. He took so long (due to heavy traffic after countdown) and we all wondered whether he went to ice factory to buy a pack of ice...

After the Korean ghost movie finally finished (CK kept telling me it's finishing soon for so many times...), we watched another Korean movie, a comedy this time. What was the movie's name? Sex and Zero? or something? I wasn't sure cos actually I was very tired already... I woke up at 5+am that day.

That movie was very nice, damn hilarious, but gosh was I sleepy. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and was half asleep throughout the movie... Then we went home at about 4am, CK and Khee Yang went to take "breakfast". If not that I was damn sleepy I would join them...

And I'm still very tired the next morning after 7 hours of sleep.. sigh.. old liao....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think I was supposed to go for this countdown party. Blame it on another new year's eve wedding dinner. Anyway, u all just watched Korean movies all night long? Wow.

Anonymous said...

Well I bet Huang and I are the phantoms she was talking about. They are everywhere but you don't see them. Interesting comments there Michelle ... keep it up! Cheers!

Michelle said...

Oh.. hahaha.. I'm so sorry.. I never mentioned about Huang, you and er.. Huang's ex colleague (sorry..I forgot his name..), paiseh... we never had any "interactions" that day... so... hahahaha.. i'm so sorry.... =p

Anonymous said...

No worries but indeed we never did have any interactions.