Monday, January 23, 2006

"Into The Blue"

I just watched the movie "Into The Blue" starring Paul Walker and one of my favourite stars Jessica Alba.

They are so gorgeous and the movie was very nice.. Makes me miss the ocean.... really miss the ocean.... I wish I can be as adept at skin diving as Jessica Alba. I still can't skin dive.. It's not as easy as it looks... and I can't hold my breath long while swimming/finning..

And Paul Walker is so cute~~ In my opinion he's not very very handsome, but he's got very charming eyes... and he has a very faithful-lover-looking-face. hahahaha.... oh, and very very attractive smile~~~~ all in all, he's extremely charming. hahaha..

Anybody noticed the fins wore by Jessica Alba? Half of it is transparent, very transparent, it looks extremely cool.. My fin is Atomic's liquid blue split fin. Part of it is transparent, er.. I should say translucent. I think my fin is cool enough, but the fins Jessica Alba wore in the movie was even "cooler"~! Oh I want that fin~~!!!! Where to find it??? I couldn't screen capture the scene in the movie where she's wearing the fin. I don't know why.. I just couldn't capture it... Anyone sees that fin please tell me............................ I want that fin~~~~~

No comments: