Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh Hari Raya Haji

I finished reading Angels & Demons at 3+am... couldn't put it down.. very captivating.... The next day was Hari Raya Haji, didn't have to work. Else, I would have to supress my curiosity about the ending and hit the sack...

I slept straight till 12noon... thinking that "Oh, it's so dark and cool, must be around 9am"... ha... Then I had some lunch, talked to my Miko for a while and went out shopping.

Luckily it wasn't raining when I went out at 3pm.
On rainy days like this, shopping centres were still full of people. I thought most would be sleeping at home. Seriously, was there any day these shopping malls are not crowded? hmm.. I don't think so... Orchard Road during working hours are never quiet either... Unbelievable...

Then I went to Carrie's place for dinner. Alex was the cook . His condo mate, TH emailed the recipe to him from Shanghai. I never knew Alex likes to cook. Lucky for you ya, Carrie ;) I personally think, guys who cook are never bad guys... hahahaha...

Looks nice eh? The taste was not bad either. Alex likes healthy food. These are healthy food.


Alex made us lychee Martini.
The lychee's taste was overwhelming. My first reaction was "Hm, NICE~" But there wasn't much Martini taste in it. Alex said he's supposed to use another sweeter type of Martini but the shop he went didn't have it. Nonetheless, I thought it's nice. Thanks ya, Alex. Must learn more about wine and liquor and stuff from this "guru". hehe...

No comments: