Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why stand so close

I don't understand why do people have to stand so close to me when queuing? And if it's a girl who's behind me, her bag will surely touch me. I HATE THAT! Why can't they keep a distance from me???

And in the bus or train, when the girl sitting beside me searches for something in her bag, her elbow will surely touch my arm. It's so annoying!!!! SUPER annoying!!! Once I got so annoyed and I deliberately scratched my arm so that this aunty is aware that she irritated me but she kept doing the same thing!!!! Why can't they be more considerate and keep a distance and avoid any physical contact with the stranger beside them??

Another time, there was this girl sitting beside me in the bus, she's reading a book. Imagine in this scenario, there should be no problem, there should not be any "physical contact" between us since she's quietly reading her book.. but.... her elbow touched my arms for countless times!!!! I kept shifting my body away from her... but she still "don't get it".... in the end, I almost turned my back from her... and I still didn't manage to escape from that "harassment"... Call me a 孤僻 person but I don't think it's wrong not wanting to come in contact with strangers.... but some people just don't get it!

No comments: