Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mini bouquet

Today is Lunar New Year's eve. Every year we will buy some flowers to put beside the Buddha's statue.

When my brother was arranging the flowers, a small one fall off the main stem, I picked it up and *ting*, a lightbulb lighted on the top of my head. hehe.. I mean I suddenly have an idea, I want to make a mini bouquet.

And *ting*, here's the result :
Cute or not? I hold them together by cellophone tape.. You can see the tape in the pic... I couldn't crop the picture further cos it won't look good. The yellow colour in the background were the bigger ones we bought, er.. think it's lily. I deliberately hold my mini bouquet in front of those lilies as to add some colours to the background.

I said mini bouquet because ...

And I placed the mini bouque under the sun with some other plants at the back. I love this shot. I wanted to accentuate the sunray.

In this, the background is another 水梅bonzai. I wanted the 水梅's trunk in this photo to have a "big tree" feeling. Can I use the word "trunk" for a small plant like this??? I don't think so... but I don't know what word to use...

I stuck my mini bouquet in another 水梅's trunk and made it looks like it's growing out from there.

Er... nothing else to write anymore about these flowers... hahaha...

And.. so, wishing everyone who reads this blog a prosperity year ahead~! Happy Chinese New Year~! Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ah~.... gong xi gong xi gong xi ni~....

No comments: